Executive Director: Ron Marlette
740 Travis Boulevard
Fairfield, CA 94533
Phone: (707) 422-1011
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9-4:30
Mission SOLANO Rescue Mission has successfully met the basic necessities of the homeless and poverty stricken population since 1998. Its vision has been to provide long-term residential treatment for homeless addicted men, women and children in order to break the cycle of homelessness and poverty in Solano County. During this year, we expect to provide:
- 100,000 meals
- 21,000 nights of safe shelter
- 22,000 bags of groceries through our food pantry
- Countless hours of counseling, education, job-skills training and referrals
- Healthcare for the homeless.
- 100,000 volunteer hours served.